Thank you so much to travelingshana for nominating me for the Liebster Award 2017! Make sure to check out her blog!
I only started this blog two weeks ago and all the support I have received so far means so much to me.
So what is the Liebster Award? – It is an award given to bloggers by bloggers. It helps to strengthen the blogging community, build new connections, and get to know the person behind the screen. It especially recognizes newcomers in the blogging world and allows them to gain more exposure.
10 facts about me
- I lived in Scotland for one year
- My favorite food is Chana Masala
- My favorite TV shows of all time are Sex and the City, Gilmore Girls, and Modern Family
- I’m afraid of flying but I do it anyway
- I like almost any kind of music
- I love to cook – I’m not the best though
- The continent I dream of visiting is South America – hopefully one day I’ll make it there
- I am afraid of sharks but I love to surf (I’m not good though)
- I studied psychology & sociology but dropped out
- In 2 weeks, I’ll be in Australasia for 6 months
1. What is one place you haven’t been that is on the top of your bucket list?
I actually have quite a few places on top of my bucket list. If I had to choose a continent, it would be South America, but if I had to just choose one country, I’d say Nepal.
2. What is the most daring experience you’ve ever had? (For example: sky diving)
To be honest, I don’t think I’ve ever had an experience like this before. However, every time I get on a plane it feels like I’m about to skydive – involuntarily.
3. What is your biggest accomplishment?
I don’t have one accomplishment that I am particularly proud of, but I am proud that I do what I feel like doing and that I take a leap every once in a while.
4. What’s your biggest fear?
Dying, without a doubt. Though it’s not really dying that I’m afraid of, it’s more the fact that I don’t believe in any kind of afterlife – so I’m afraid that I’m right and that there really is nothing waiting for me.
5. What’s a hidden talent you have?
Good question, I’d like to know that myself!
6. What’s an activity, craft or sport that you want to learn how to do?
I really want to take ballet classes (though I’m probably a bit to old to start), and I also want to learn French.
Task for Nominees:
- In your post, link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Upload the award to your blog.
- Answer the 6 questions above and add 10 facts about you.
- Nominate 5 blogs who you believe deserve the award.
- Notify the nominated bloggers to that they can accept the award.