Do you want to promote your content and gain more exposure? Does you blog focus on traveling and do you have at least 200 followers?
If the answer to both questions is yes, then consider applying for guest-writing on my blog!
Guest-blogging is perfect for attracting a greater audience, increasing your traffic, and getting your blog out there.We all know that having followers is important – it helps you to get your ideas out into the world, and it feels good to have people appreciate your content. Most established blogs however don’t accept guest-writers with less than 500+ followers.
I want to change that, because I think that everyone deserves a chance – sometimes the best writers have the least followers.
Please feel free to tag other users (who might be interested in guest-blogging) in the comments!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask them in the comment section.
Your submission should …
- … be 100% original and not published anywhere else (incl. your own blog).
- … be between 300 and 1000 words long.
- … focus on travel (incl. topics like accommodation, transport, must-sees, etc.).
- … not include a header image (images as part of the post itself are welcome though).
- … not include more than 2-3 pictures.
- I reserve the right to reject contributions.
- I reserve the right to edit, adapt, update, and republish contributions.
- I reserve the right to delete contributions from my blog.
How to submit:
- Submit your contribution via e-mail: email@example.com
- Your e-mail should include the following:
- The name of your blog/website and its URL.
- The piece you want to submit.
- Reviewing your contribution may take up to 2 weeks.
- You will receive a notification or e-mail stating whether or not your contribution was accepted and when it will approximately be published on this blog.
- When published, the “About Me” section in your profile will appear underneath the post, so make sure to add 2-3 lines about yourself (preferably written in the 3rd person).